United States of America
Industry: Call Center
Job Number: 1002234
AT HOME/REMOTE opportunity- call center environment for health insurance and/or Medicare eligibility
Full and Part Time Opportunities - $15-$19/hr to Start - Available for residents of MN, MI, IA, and WI
Must be able to attend FT day training for 4 weeks
Must be available on weekend days
Perks for this position include:
- 100% Remote Opportunity - Work from the comfort of your own home in the following states: MN, WI, IA and MI.
- Computer Equipment provided
- Health insurance, PTO and holiday pay.
- Opportunities for advancement into Team Lead or Supervisor positions.
- Fast growing, innovative and lively work environment with plenty of opportunity to develop new skills.
The Customer Service Agent position requires a cooperative, agreeable and sympathetic listener who
gets along with others and enjoys being helpful to them. Additionally, the job requires attention to the
details of work, handling them with better-than-average accuracy and with careful attention to the
quality of the work. This Customer Service Agent position requires a patient and stable work style and
consistency in dealing with repetitive routine.
The focus is on working comfortably under close supervision within a stable, secure team. The pace of
the job is steady and relatively unhurried, with an inclination to keep doing things the same way unless
directed otherwise by a supervisor. When there is change in the structure of work or scope of
responsibility, ample time will be provided to learn the new work thoroughly with opportunity for
repetitive practice. When the job requires work to be completed under time pressures or in changing
situations, management will provide close support and encouragement.
- Research and verify Health Benefit eligibility including Medicare
- Assisting current customers with explanation of benefits or primary care provider assignments
- Working with providers, and/or members to resolve any health plan problems such as system issues or eligibility issues
- Documenting the call specifics in CRM
- Maintaining confidentiality for all members at all times
- Potential Outbound Phone call or email follow-up with customers to ensure they have received answers to any questions that were not readily available on the initial call
- 1+ years’ experience in a Healthcare or Health Insurance Call Center Role
- Must currently reside in the following states: MN, WI, IA, or MI.
- Reliable high-speed internet required with the ability to be hard-wired
- High School Diploma
A.W. Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. A.W. Companies - Accounting Talent Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.