United States of America
Job Number: 1016553
- Part Time Weekend between 10 - 20 hours per week - $12/hr to Start - Available for residents of MN, MI, IA, and WI
- Friday, Saturday, Sundays needed. Saturday REQUIRED
Are you interested in working from home? Do you enjoy helping people? Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your customer service skills and grow with a thriving company?
If that sounds like you, and you meet the qualifications below, apply today! We are searching for motivated Customer Service Agents to assist with inbound calls in a call center environment.
Perks for this position include:
- 100% Remote Opportunity - Work from the comfort of your own home in the following states: MN, WI, IA and MI.
- Computer Equipment provided
- Health insurance, PTO and holiday pay.
- Opportunities for advancement into Team Lead or Supervisor positions.
- Fast growing, innovative and lively work environment with plenty of opportunity to develop new skills.
The Customer Service Agent position requires a cooperative, agreeable and sympathetic listener who
gets along with others and enjoys being helpful to them. Additionally, the job requires attention to the
details of work, handling them with better-than-average accuracy and with careful attention to the
quality of the work. This Customer Service Agent position requires a patient and stable work style and
consistency in dealing with repetitive routine.
The focus is on working comfortably under close supervision within a stable, secure team. The pace of
the job is steady and relatively unhurried, with an inclination to keep doing things the same way unless
directed otherwise by a supervisor. When there is change in the structure of work or scope of
responsibility, ample time will be provided to learn the new work thoroughly with opportunity for
repetitive practice. When the job requires work to be completed under time pressures or in changing
situations, management will provide close support and encouragement.
- Respond to inbound calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist customers by answering questions and inquiries about products and services.
- Address questions related to orders placed by customers
- Follow-up with customers to ensure they have received quality customer service.
- Complete after-call information and data entry to the system.
- 1+ years’ experience in a Customer Service role
- Must currently reside in the following states: MN, WI, IA, or MI.
- Reliable high-speed internet required with the ability to be hard-wired
- High School Diploma